Update measures 29-05-2021
Good news: WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
After we had to close due to the Coronavirus, our doors are open again! From June 5 it will also be possible to book Jump Parties again. Book now to storm the Jump Arena again!
We have taken the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of jumping.
- Making an online reservation in advance is required.
- Do not forget to sign the waiver (the liability form) when making an online reservation. This way we ensure that personal contact with our staff is kept to a minimum.
- To limit the crowds in the park, you are can access the park only 15 minutes prior to your jump session. A health check is done on arrival.
- Children up to and including 17 years old: for this group the exception rule for sports applies that there is no need to keep a distance.
- A maximum group size of 4 people applies to everyone from 18 years of age.
- We ask that you follow any directions from our staff and keep your distance when you are in line.
- Do you have a cold (nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever)? Or does a housemate have one of these complaints? Then we ask you to stay at home and only book your Jump session when you and your housemate feel completely fit again.
- Check this webpage regularly for the latest updates.
We request that you follow these measures. Only then can we together ensure that we can jump again and have fun in the Jump Arena!
See you soon!
- Is it mandatory to wear a face mask?
In accordance with all public indoor spaces, these are mandatory from the age of 13. Of course, there is no need to wear a mouth cap while jumping.
- As an adult, are you obliged to test beforehand?
No, at the moment it is not required by the government to be tested in advance.
- Is the food court in the park open?
Yes, the food court will be open again from 5 June. Food and drinks can be consumed in the park at the designated tables.
- Is it possible to book children's parties or other arrangements?
Yes, from June 5 it is again possible to celebrate a children's party at Jump XL.
- Have the Jump Fit classes started yet?
The Jump Fit classes will start soon. Keep an eye on our website for more information.
- Will the JUMPSCOOL course resume?
The course that would have started last January has been canceled and everyone who had already registered will be moved to the next course in September 2021.