On Tuesday evening, October 13, the national government announced additional measures to further prevent the spread of the corona virus! Fortunately, it is still possible to come and jump with us with these current regulations! Read on for all our measures.
Update measures 14-10-2020
On Tuesday evening, October 13, the national government announced additional measures to further prevent the spread of the corona virus.
Trampoline parks are part of the day recreation sector (category amusement and amusement parks) and have a sporty character. It therefore applies to our trampoline parks that we can also remain open under the new regulations. See below for a further explanation of all measures.
!! Important !! In view of capacity and catering restrictions, we will approach all our customers where applicable to convert, amend or cancel bookings already made.
- Book your jump session online in advance.
- No access to our parks can be granted without a pre-booked reservation (timeslot).
- Groups: from 13 years and older, groups may consist of a maximum of 4 people per booking. There is no restriction for children up to and including 12 years old.
- Registration takes place by completing and signing the digital waiver (the liability form). Tip: sign the waiver at home so we can help you sooner.
- In order to guarantee the safety of our guests and that of our employees, we would like to ask visitors to take a seat in the designated spaces and follow all arrows.
- In accordance with the new guidelines for other sectors, we will temporarily close our trampoline parks early at 8 p.m. The last jump session can therefore be booked at 7 pm.
- The maximum capacity of the trampoline arena is further limited.
- The changing rooms and showers are still closed, so please change at home. Toilets are still open as usual.
- Given the serious limitation of the maximum number of people allowed in a room, parents / supervisors will in most cases be asked to wait outside until after the jump session. We ask for your understanding.
- Leave the building immediately after the jump session.
- ClubJumping on Fridays (7-10pm) has been temporarily suspended due to the early closing at 8pm.
- The catering within amusement and amusement parks must be temporarily closed from Thursday 15 October.
- However, in most parks there is a limited take-away option for drinks and snacks.
- All refreshments brought along and purchased must be consumed outdoors.
- As a result of the mandatory closure of our catering, our packages cannot take place in the usual form.
- The Jump Party Crunchy can be booked in which consumptions are provided and must be consumed (outside) afterwards.
- The Jump Party Snack is temporarily not possible due to the closed catering and kitchen.
- Parties are limited to the jump session and food and drinks to take away.
- There is no restriction on the maximum group size for children up to and including 12 years old. We do, however, apply a maximum of 2 supervisors (older than 13 years).
- Upon entry, a table will be assigned according to the number of people, but drinks cannot be served.
- The JumpScool sports lessons can continue to take place within the applicable guidelines for sports activities up to and including the age of 17 (no distance, no maximum group size). Parents / supervisors must wait outside.
- JumpFit lessons can also continue in an adapted form, whereby from 18 years the 1.5 meter distance rule applies as well as the maximum group size.
Finally, of course the basic rules that apply everywhere apply to us: stay at home in case of complaints, wash your hands regularly and for everyone aged 18 and older the rule of 1.5 meters applies. Wearing masks for persons 13 years and older is strongly advised when entering the building.
Strict compliance with all measures is necessary to be able to continue to jump together safely in our trampoline parks. We therefore ask everyone's cooperation.
See you soon! #jumpsafe