You jump in our trampoline parks voluntarily and at your own risk. We expect that you follow our instructions and safety rules when doing so, which are made clear at all times when entering our jump centres.
The rules in our trampoline parks are there for your own safety and for the safety of others. These are the main rules:
- jumping is only allowed for people in good health
- jump on the jumping fields and not on the harder padding (sides)
- jump and land on two feet. For a safe landing, land on both feet, with your legs slightly apart, knees bent and arms stretched forward.
- one person at a time on trampoline field
- if you fall, keep your arms close to your body and try to hold the chin against the chest. This prevents injuries to arms, elbows and shoulders.
- carefully consider others on the trampoline. Only do tricks if there is space for this in the jump arena
- jumping under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication is prohibited