2. Processing Personal Data
We can inter alia process the following (necessary) Personal Data:
- Contact details, including but not limited to your first- and surname, data of birth, address, postal code, city, country, (mobile) phone number and email address;
- Financial data, including but not limited to your bank details;
- Other personal data, including but not limited to the information you provide in the open text fields and the name / names and signature(s) of legal representative(s);
Additionally, our servers automatically record certain data, such as URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the data and time of your visit to our Website. In principle, we keep your Personal Data or other data that you provide to us, whether or not via the Website, as long as necessary for the purposes as explained below, or to comply with our legal obligations such as (statutory) retention periods.
3. How we collect information
We may collect Personal Data because you provide it to us in the context of the demand for a product and/or service from Jump XL, such as when you reserve a ticket, fill in our contact form and/or because we in any way receive unique identification numbers from the computer, tablet, smartphone or any other electronic device with a working data connection that you use.
4. Purposes of Processing
We can process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- the entering and execution of an agreement in respect of the products and/or services we deliver (such as online reservation requests and waivers);
- to offer products and/or services from us and to adapt them to your needs and wishes;
- to be able to contact you;
- if you have given your unambiguous consent: to send you (electronic) commercial messages (newsletters) with information about our products and services or to contact you by phone with information about our products and services;
- to analyze, maintain, secure and optimize our Website and associated technologies;
- for compiling user statistics;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
Your Personal Data will not be used for purposes other than the ones mentioned above. We can use service providers to process your Personal Data, which as processors will only act on our instructions.
5. Third parties
6. Data security
We maintain at all times a security level in the processing of Personal Data that, in view of the state of the art, should be sufficient to prevent unauthorized access to, adaptation, disclosure or loss of Personal Data.
7. Links to third party websites
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
8. Right of access, rectification and to erasure
You can request us to examine your Personal Data. If the processed Personal Data contains inaccuracies, you can request us to modify or remove the data. If you do not want to be contacted by us or third parties anymore, please let us know by email via the following email address email@example.com.